CNMI Department of Finance - Revenue & Taxation
Upcoming Filing Due Dates*:
- 3/17/2014 - 2013 1065-CM
- 3/17/2014 - 2013 1120CM
- 3/17/2014 - 2013 1120F
- 3/17/2014 - 2013 1120S
- 4/15/2014 - 2013 1040A-CM
- 4/15/2014 - 2013 1040CM
- 4/15/2014 - 2013 1040EZ-CM
- 4/15/2014 - 2013 1040NR-CM
*Quarterly and annual filings only; within 60 days. All filings are due by 4:30PM on the due date of the respective form.
Tax Year 2013 Income Tax Filing Forms Online
2013 Income Tax Filing Forms are online. Please select your form from the schedule on the right, or visit our Download Forms page.
Self-service tax filing for tax year 2013
The taxpayer's assistance section at the Division of Revenue and Taxation will make self-service tax filing for tax year 2013 available by March 17, 2014. The fee for this service will be announced. Filers may use this service if they have only CNMI source income and meet the following criteria:
- You have previously filed an individual income tax return in the CNMI
- Interest income of not more than $1,000.00;
- No Income from pension or Social Security;
- No amounts on box 12 or 14 of form W-2 or W-2CM;
- No Dependents;
- If married, filing jointly
- Total taxable income not more than $100,000.00
- You (and your spouse if filing jointly) were not over the age 65* or blind at the end of 2013.
* If you were born January 1, 1948 or earlier, you are considered to be age 65 at the end of 2013.
Tax Year 2014 monthly BGR Form (os-3105) Update
Form OS-3105 for Tax Year 2014 has changed. Tax payers filing form OS-3105 for any month within Tax Year 2014 must use the 2014 form.
Taxpayers filing for December, 2013 must use the 2013 form.