CNMI Department of Finance - Revenue & Taxation
Download Forms, Instructions & Publications
Upcoming Filing Due Dates*:
There are no quarterly or annual filings due within the next 60 days
*Quarterly and annual filings only; within 60 days. All filings are due by 4:30PM on the due date of the respective form.
Forms for 2013/2014:
- Magnetic Filing
- OS-3710 & W-2
- W-2 Citizenship, NAICS and SOC Code Instructions
- Guidelines for Withholding of Taxes from Employees Wages and Salary
For forms not listed above, instructions specific to the CNMI are included in the provided form. For general form instructions, please visit the IRS website.
- Business License Application
- Worker's Compensation Commission Application for Clearance
- What You Need to Know About CNMI WCC