CNMI Department of Finance - Revenue & Taxation
Download Forms, Instructions & Publications
Upcoming Filing Due Dates*:
*Quarterly and annual filings only; within 60 days. All filings are due by 4:30PM on the due date of the respective form.
Tax Year 2013 Income Tax Filing Forms Online
Tax Year 2014 monthly BGR Form (os-3105) Update
Form OS-3105 for Tax Year 2014 has changed. Tax payers filing form OS-3105 for any month within Tax Year 2014 must use the 2014 form.
Taxpayers filing for December, 2013 must use the 2013 form.
Forms for 2013/2014:
- Magnetic Filing
- OS-3710 & W-2
- W-2 Citizenship, NAICS and SOC Code Instructions
- Guidelines for Withholding of Taxes from Employees Wages and Salary
For forms not listed above, instructions specific to the CNMI are included in the provided form. For general form instructions, please visit the IRS website.
- Business License Application
- Worker's Compensation Commission Application for Clearance
- Worker's Compensation Commission Public Notice