CNMI Department of Finance - Revenue & Taxation
Download Forms, Instructions & Publications
February, 2015: Form W-3-SS Online Filing
Anyone required to file Form W-2CM must file Form W-3SS to transmit Copy A of these forms to the Social Security Administration. While you can file the paper W-3SS form, it's much easier to file this form online. You also have until April 1 to file, if you file electronically. For more information, please visit the Social Security Administration Business Services Online website.
Upcoming Filing Due Dates*:
*Quarterly and annual filings only; within 60 days. All filings are due by 4:30PM on the due date of the respective form.
Forms for 2014/2015:
** Note: For forms not listed below, instructions specific to the CNMI are included in the provided form. For general form instructions, please visit the IRS website.
- Magnetic Filing
- OS-3710 & W-2
- W-2 Citizenship, NAICS and SOC Code Instructions
- Guidelines for Withholding of Taxes from Employees Wages and Salary
- Business License Application
- Worker's Compensation Commission Application for Clearance
- What You Need to Know About CNMI WCC